Aren’t you using your Peloton account like you used to? Don’t you want this service anymore and are looking for how to cancel peloton subscription? Well, in that case, we have the easiest and fastest solution to help you learn how to cancel peloton subscription.
We all know that peloton comes with an all-access and digital membership feature that allows users to access live classes trained by experts and thousands of on-demand classes right from their homes. Unfortunately, whether you use Peloton or not, you have to pay for your subscription every month.
That’s why we’ve come up with this guide to help those who no longer need the peloton subscription so that they can easily learn how to cancel peloton membership on app. So, let’s get started.
Onepeloton Original Bike Just Started Selling on Amazon
No products found.
Can You Use Peloton Without Subscription?
Before we start showing the processes for how to cancel peloton app subscription, let’s answer a common question that most people wonder about while canceling the subscription. And that is, can I use peloton without subscription, or how can you use peloton bike without subscription?
Fortunately, you can still use your peloton bike or thread without the subscription. In fact, you can use the following classes also-
- 3 pre-recorded classes (Metrics won’t be recorded or saved in your rider profile)
- Just Ride Features (Except Scenic Rides)
How To Cancel Peloton All-Access Membership?
Peloton all-access membership is for those who own a peloton bike, bike+, treat, or tread+. This membership costs $39 per month. So, if you are using the all-access membership, then here’s how do I cancel my peloton membership-
Method 1: Canceling The Peloton Subscription Through Peloton Account
- The first step is logging into your Peloton account.
- Next, click on your profile from the top right side of your peloton touchscreen.
- From there, navigate to the “My Account” option, and here, you will find the “Subscription” button.
- Finally, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button, and that’s it.
Method 2: Canceling The All-Access Subscription Through Peloton Official Website
- Go to the official website of the peloton and log in to your account.
- Here, you will get the “Subscription” menu, simply click on it.
- Then, select the “Membership” option.
- From here, you can confirm the cancellation by clicking the “cancel” option.
Method 3: Canceling The Subscription Through Phone Call
You can even cancel the peloton subscription through a simple phone call. Just give a call to this 1-866-679-9129 peloton support number, and ask the team member to cancel your subscription.
Make sure you have all the details because the agent will ask you a few questions related to your peloton account. Once done with the formalities, your plan will be canceled.
How To Cancel Peloton Subscription?
Apart from the all-access membership, another membership that Peloton offers is the digital app membership which comes at $12.99. The digital app subscription can be taken through different platforms. For example-
- Fire TV (Fire Tablets, Amazon Appstore, Amazon website)
Based on which of the above platforms you subscribe to, the cancellation process will differ. So, let’s see how to cancel the peloton subscription for each of these platforms-
How To Cancel Peloton On The Android Device
If you’ve subscribed to the peloton from your Android device, you’ll need to follow these steps to cancel the subscription:
- First, go to the Google Play Store from your Android phone or tablet and look at your profile picture in the top right corner of your screen to make sure that you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Then click on your profile icon, and you will then see a number of options.
- From those options choose Payment & Subscription.
- After that, click on the subscription button and then, you will find a list of your subscribed apps.
- From that list, select Peloton and then tap on “Cancel subscription.”
- Finally, follow the further instructions.
How To Cancel Peloton Subscription On iPhone?
Now let’s see the steps for how to stop peloton membership on iPhone-
- Visit the Settings of your phone or tablet and click on your name.
- After that, click on “Subscriptions”.
- Next, select Peloton and then hit the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Then, confirm your Peloton subscription cancellation.
Canceling Peloton Subscription On Roku
- Take your Roku remote and press its ‘Home‘ button.
- Then start navigating to your Peloton channel using the directional pad.
- Now, go to the Option menu of your Peloton Channel by pressing the ‘Star‘ * button on your Roku remote.
- Then select the ‘Manage Subscription‘ button.
- Next, confirm the cancellation by clicking on the “Cancel subscription” option.
- Finally, tap on ‘Done‘
How To Cancel Peloton Subscription On Amazon Fire TV?
When it comes to canceling the peloton subscription on Amazon Fire TV, you can do this in 3 different ways. So, here they are-
1. On the Amazon® website:
- Visit the Amazon Official Website and log in to the Amazon account which is associated with your Peloton App subscription.
- Then click the ‘Your Account’ menu from the top right of your screen.
- Now another menu will be displayed, from which you should select the ‘Your Android® Apps and Devices‘ option.
- Then click on the ‘Your Subscription‘ button.
- Finally, select your Peloton subscription and click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’
2. On Amazon® Fire Tablets:
- First, go to your tablet’s “Apps” and select ‘Store‘.
- After selecting the store, you should open the menu, and from there select ‘Subscription‘.
- Then choose your Peloton subscription option and click ‘Cancel Subscription‘.
3. On the Amazon Appstore:
Just follow the same steps as you canceled the Peloton subscription from your Amazon tablet.
How To Cancel Peloton Free Trial?
Peloton offers a free trial on its digital app for 30 days for the new members. In this free trial, you can access live classes, and on-demand classes from your phone, tablet, web, or tv. But, you should remember that you must use this free trial within the specified time frame.
When you initiate the peloton free trial, you need to go through a valid payment method. So you must cancel the subscription before your free trial expires. Otherwise, your account will be converted into a paid subscription, and you will be charged according to these subscription terms.
So, how to cancel peloton app free trial?
- Simply visit the peloton’s official website.
- After that, click on your subscription’s link.
- Choose the “Cancel Subscription” to confirm the cancellation.
How To Pause Peloton Membership?
If you are unsure whether to cancel your Peloton membership, you can consider pausing the membership. By pausing the Peloton subscription, you can reactivate the subscription again. However, you can pause your Peloton subscription for up to three months. And, when the designated pause will end, the membership will be automatically reactivated.
Your peloton membership pause duration will begin once your current billing cycle ends. Remember, when the membership is paused, you will no longer be billed as well as won’t have access to all live or on-demand classes. So, now that you know how to cancel my peloton membership, let’s see how the pause membership works-
- Visit this web page of Peloton.
- Now, select “Pause my subscription for 1 month / 2 months / 3 months.”
- Then provide your subscription ID and your email address associated with Peloton.
- Next, choose the number of subscriptions you would like to pause or cancel.
- Provide additional information (optional).
- Click on the “next page” button.
- Now, select the reason for which you want to take a break.
- If required enter additional information.
- Again, hit the “next page” button to confirm
- Finally, wait for the subscription paused confirmation email.
Note: Keep one thing in mind: subscriptions can only be paused in full-month increments. You can also take a break at any time if you wish.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
If you have any further questions regarding Peloton subscription cancellation, we hope you find the answers in this FAQ section. Here we will cover the most commonly asked questions for you.
How Do I Delete My Peloton Account?
To delete your peloton account, log in to your membership account, and use the chat box to request deleting your account or contact Member Support at 1-866-679-9129.
What Happens If You Cancel Peloton Subscription?
As per the official peloton website, “you can only cancel your subscription after the expiration of your Commitment Period.
If you cancel your plan before the end of the Commitment Period, you need to pay an early termination fee that includes, at a minimum, an immediate charge of the remaining balance on the Commitment Period. Amounts for Prepaid Periods will not be refunded, except you return the bike based on the refund policy.”.
Can You Cancel Peloton Membership Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your peloton membership anytime. Or, if you are confused about canceling, then you can pause the membership for up to 3 months and then reactivate.
Can I Renew My Peloton Membership After Cancellation?
Yes, whenever you want to renew your peloton membership you can do it. Best of all, you don’t have to pay any reactivation fees while renewing.
So, this is all for this guide. We’ve covered in detail how to cancel peloton subscription regardless of your all-access Peloton membership, free trial, and the gadget you use. We hope, now you can easily cancel your subscription by following this guide and completing the entire process.
Just choose the most convenient method of cancellation as you like. Then, again if you want to experience all the benefits of Peloton, you are always welcome, and you can reactivate your membership at any time.