Peloton, the home of high-quality indoor cycling classes, is a great way to stream live, get on-demand cycling classes, and experience different workout programs from experts. The Peloton app is already available on Apple TV, Android TV, and Fire TV, and the great news is that it can now be accessed on Roku TV also.
So, if you are a Peloton and Roku TV user, you can now take full advantage of all of Peloton’s at-home fitness classes from your Roku TV. But, how to get peloton app on Roku? Well, keep on reading this guide to get the answer.
Which Roku Devices Are Compatible With The Peloton App?
The peloton app is not compatible with every Roku device. Therefore, before we get into how to use peloton app on Roku, let’s see from which specific Roku devices you can actually access the peloton app.
- Roku® Stick,
- Roku® TV HD, and
- Roku® 4k (3rd generation and up)
How To Download Peloton App On Roku
To enjoy the peloton’s at-home fitness workouts including yoga, strength, stretching, and more on your Roku tv, the first thing you need to do is download the Peloton channel.
So, let’s find out how to add peloton app to Roku or the download process of Peloton on your Roku TV or streaming player.
- First, connect the Roku device to your smart TV.
- Then, go to your Roku TV channel store, pressing the Home button of your Roku Remote.
- After that, navigate to the “Streaming Channel” option right from the home page.
- Then, click the OK button from your Roku remote.
- Next, go to the “Search Channel” option and type “Peloton.”
- Once you type peloton, you will get some suggestions on the right side of the TV screen. From there, select the “Peloton” app, and you will be directed to another page.
- Now, you should click on the “Add Channel” button to install the app. Then, once you see the “Channel Added” prompt on your screen, simply press the OK button, and it will be done.
Onepeloton Original Bike Just Started Selling on Amazon
- GAME-CHANGING CARDIO – Clip into Peloton Bike for a workout experience that goes beyond cycling. Stay motivated as you sing, dance, and climb the Leaderboard with other Members.
- VALUE-PACKED MEMBERSHIP – A Peloton All-Access Membership must be purchased separately in order to access Peloton content on your Bike. You’ll pay $44/mo for your entire...
- SMALL-SPACE FRIENDLY – Has a compact, 4‘ x 2’ footprint, and an adjustable seat, handlebar, and screen, which tilts to accommodate different heights. This stationary bike...
How To Get Peloton App On Roku Tv
Now, once the peloton app is downloaded and installed successfully on your Roku TV, the “create account” or “log in” prompt will appear on your Roku screen. Now, let’s see how to get peloton app on Roku-
For Existing Peloton Members
If you’re already a member of the Peloton app or All-Access, then you should select the “Log IN” option from the splash screen. After that, you can use your peloton login credentials.
For New Peloton users
But if you are a new member of Peloton, you will need to create a new account. To do this, first select the “Create Account” option. Then start creating your Peloton account by following the instructions and start your 30-day free trial.
Once done, now, you can access the Peloton app on your Roku TV via your login credentials. So now that you are all set, you can browse all Peloton’s fitness disciplines, full library, and classes. You can even use filters to find specific workouts by instructor, difficulty, music type, and more whenever you want.
Best of all, once you select a specific class, you will get the description of that class including the list of required tools for your workout. Also, you can track your class progress during the class using the time countdown.
How To Add Peloton To Roku (The Alternative Ways)
There is an alternative way of using the Peloton app, which is the screen mirroring method. That means, enabling the screen mirroring on your Roku TV, you can watch the peloton fitness class. First, you need to enable the screen mirroring option, so, let’s see how it works-
How To Enable Screen Mirroring On Roku
Before you start, you just need to make sure that your Roku Media Player and the screen mirroring device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, so that they can communicate properly with each other. And then do the following-
Step 1: Go to the home screen of Roku TV and from there, scroll down to the settings option.
Step 2: Now, go all the way down to the “System” Options and tap the “Screen Mirroring” button.
Step 3: Then, choose the screen mirroring mode, and click on the option called “prompt”.
Now it is all ready to mirror the screen.
How To Watch Peloton On Roku From Android
- Step 1: At first, you need to install the Peloton Digital app on your Android phone from the play store and then log in to the Peloton account.
- Step 2: Then click on the “Bluetooth & device connection” option from your Mobile Settings.
- Step 3: Select the “Cast” option and then enable the “Cast Toggle” button.
- Step 4: Now turn the Bluetooth option on and perform scanning for nearby devices.
- Step 5: Now, pair the android with your Roku Tv by selecting the Roku device from the list. Now you will notice that your screen mirroring has started.
- Step 6: Finally, you can start using the Peloton app on your Roku-connected TV by going to the app.
How To Cast Peloton To Roku From Windows Pc
- Step 1: Go to onepeloton.com from your Chrome web browser and sign in to it.
- Step 2: Now, click the right button of your mouse, or you can select the cast option by clicking on the three-point icon in the Chrome browser.
- Step 3: Perform a nearby device scan, and then you will see your Roku device in the list.
- Step 4: Then simply select the Sources button and select the Cast tab option.
- Step 5: Next, from the appeared list, select the Roku player.
- Step 6: Once the casting is done, now, you can see the screen of your Windows Peloton app on your TV.
How To Check For Peloton App Updates On Roku
You must keep the Peloton app up to date to make the best use of it. And therefore, you need to check your Peloton and Roku TV for software and channel updates manually. So, here’s how to check for peloton app updates on Roku Tv.
- Take your Roku Remote and press the “Home button”.
- Then, select the “settings” option from the screen.
- Next, choose the “System” option.
- After that, navigate to the “System Update” option and select it. (You can see the current software version, including the date and time of the most recent update, on the “System Update” screen.)
- Finally, pick the “Check now” button to check for updates.
Note: If there is any available new software or channel updates, your compatible Roku TV will automatically start downloading and installing them. And after the completion of the download and installation process, your Roku TV will reboot.
Peloton’s innovative app is perfect for streaming workouts at home anytime you want. With this amazing app you can now do Indoor Cycling, Outdoor Running, Treadmill Running, Walking, Yoga classes, Spinning, Stretching, Meditation, Cardio Workout, Strength Training & Toning, Bootcamp, and many more.
To keep you fit and healthy, it contains thousands of on-demand videos and allows you to join live fitness classes through the Peloton app. The best part is, you can watch fitness videos on your Roku TV to train yourself far better than before. And, that is why we have shared how to get peloton app on Roku in this guide.
We hope you find this guide useful. You can share your thoughts with us by commenting below. So, get yourself ready and make the most out of your peloton app by connecting it to your Roku TV.