Are you not satisfied with your Peloton shoe or is your Peloton shoe not fitting your feet properly? Are you looking for a way to exchange your Peloton shoes?
We think yes, and that’s why you are here. But, can you exchange peloton shoes?
Well, yes, peloton provides product exchange facilities to its customers, which means you can exchange your peloton shoes if you want. But, there are some factors to consider.
What are they?
We will discuss all these in this guide including how to exchange peloton shoes. So, let’s get started.
Can You Exchange Peloton Shoes If They Don’t Fit?
In general, peloton shoes are true to size, which means, you really don’t face any problem with the size.
Still, if you feel that the shoes are not fit enough and any other issue with your peloton shoes, then, yes, you can definitely exchange the shoes.
But, remember that, you need to request the return or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
How To Exchange Peloton Shoes?
Now, let’s come to the main point which is how to exchange peloton shoes that don’t fit you.
- So, to exchange your shoes, the first thing you need to do is submit an exchange request.
- Make sure to include your name, order no, and the shoe size you want.
- You can also contact their Membership Support Team.
Once submitting the exchange request, Peloton will send you a prepaid return label for shipping the shoes to them.
Remember, It usually takes about 5 business days for your returned shoes to reach Peloton. Once they get the returned shoes, they will send you the correct size as soon as possible.
Note: Peloton won’t accept your returned shoes if they are worn, or used, and the purchase is marked as a sale or down.
How To Return Peloton Shoes?
If you are unhappy with your Peloton shoe purchase, there are a few steps you can take to return or exchange them.
First and foremost, be sure to review the Peloton return policy. This policy can be found on Peloton’s website or through the app.
For your convenience, we are showing the return policy of Peloton shoes. Keeping that in mind, let’s move forward to the next section.
Peloton Shoes Return Policy
Return of peloton shoes is eligible if you make the return within 30 days. So, here’s the return process-
Step 1: Submit A Self-Service Accessory Return
- First, sign in to your Peloton account and click on your order history.
- Then select “Order Details” of your Peloton shoes.
- Select “Return Items” from the top right of the “Order Summary” page.
- Another thing to note here is that if you have already returned an item in this order, you can select the “Return more items” option.
- After that, choose the “Return Accessories” option.
- Select the “Cycling Shoes” option from the return item list.
- Now, you need to select the reason for which you need to return your shoes and some additional information.
- Once done, click on the “Continue” button.
- Then you should review your address, payment, and item from the “Review Return Details” page. If everything is OK click on the “Confirm my return” button.
- Finally, from the final confirmation page, select “Print Return Label” and return by the given date.
- If you want to see the additional available instructions click on the “View Return Instructions” button.
Step 2: Checking A Return Status
- To see the status of your shoe return click on “Return Status” on the “Order Summary” tab under “My Orders”.
- If your order is received and refunded, you will get to see a green icon including the date the product was received/refunded.
- The pair of peloton shoes you are returning must be new, unworn, and returned within 30 days of purchase.
- After the return submission, additional tax will be included.
- You must ship your Peloton shoes in their original packaging.
- Peloton won’t be responsible for your package if it is lost in transit without proof of tracking. Refunds for purchases will only be credited back to the original payment method.
- For a full return, your shoes must be unwashed, and unworn, and the tags must be attached.
- If you have a referral refund, then you should contact the member support team.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
Can I Change My Peloton Shoes?
Yes, you can exchange your peloton shoes, but it should be done within 30 days of purchase.
Can You Return Peloton Shoes In Store?
Yes, you can return the Peloton shoe for a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase date, regardless of whether you purchased the shoe online or in-store.
Should Peloton Shoes Be Tight?
Peloton shoes are true to size, so, if you buy Peloton shoes in the small size you might find them tight, otherwise, you should not have any problem with Peloton shoe size.
Can You Just Buy Peloton Shoes?
Yes, you can buy Peloton shoes that come in two different styles. Alto’s cycling shoes will cost $145 and Peloton cycling shoes will cost $125.
How Do I Get My Shoes Off Peloton?
To clip out the peloton shoe from the pedal all you need to do is, kick any of your heels outwards of the pedal cleat with moderate force. Keeping that foot on the floor do the same thing with your other foot.
So If you are ever unsure if the size of your Peloton shoes matches the size of your feet, there is an easy solution. Exchange them with the perfect size of pair when they’re not in the right size.
Not only will this ensure you get the best possible fit, but it’s also a great workout experience. We have shown in detail how to exchange peloton shoes. We hope your Peloton shoe exchange process will now be easier with this guide.
Still, if you have any confusion, don’t forget to contact the customer support team of the peloton.