Peloton is now one of the most widely used equipment in the fitness industry. It comes in a touchscreen and digital app to find thousands of classes, live, and on-demand workouts so that you can have a perfect and unique fitness regimen.
But you may not always want to hit the spin bike and run on the tread hard with a vigorous workout following the trainer’s instructions. So, what if you’re working out on your Peloton bike or treadmill and streaming Netflix on your touchscreen device? So, can you watch Netflix on a peloton?
Well, you can watch Netflix on your peloton by WebView Browser Tester or install Netflix via APKMirror. But, let me first warn you that Peloton’s digital app doesn’t have Netflix, also it doesn’t recommend and endorse this, so proceed at your own risk.
However, today, in this guide, we will share the step-by-step processes of how can I watch Netflix on my peloton. So, without any further ado, let’s figure out how to watch Netflix on peloton.
Can You Watch Netflix On Peloton
Onepeloton Original Bike Just Started Selling on Amazon
- GAME-CHANGING CARDIO – Clip into Peloton Bike for a workout experience that goes beyond cycling. Stay motivated as you sing, dance, and climb the Leaderboard with other Members.
- VALUE-PACKED MEMBERSHIP – A Peloton All-Access Membership must be purchased separately in order to access Peloton content on your Bike. You’ll pay $44/mo for your entire...
- SMALL-SPACE FRIENDLY – Has a compact, 4‘ x 2’ footprint, and an adjustable seat, handlebar, and screen, which tilts to accommodate different heights. This stationary bike...
Actually, if you always watch Netflix while working out, it may distract you or sometimes may lead to getting injured accidentally. Another thing is, that if you constantly watch Netflix, you can’t focus on your workout properly. and, obviously, the peloton doesn’t want you to get distracted during a workout, but rather they want you to be fully engaged in your rides while you’re on the bike.
And these may be the main reasons for Peloton not to integrate Netflix into its bike and tread. But who doesn’t love to be entertained when they are tired, sweaty, and exhausted while exercising. In this case, one common question that naturally comes to people’s minds is, can I watch Netflix on peloton?
Well, surprisingly yes, you can watch Netflix on your peloton. Though it is not recommended by the peloton, if you feel that sometimes watching Netflix while using the peloton will improve your productivity and make your session better by reducing regular boredom, why just not give it a try. Keeping this in mind, let’s move forward to the next section.
How To Watch Netflix On Peloton From the Browser
So, to watch Netflix on your peloton, the first thing that you need to make sure of is that it is plugged in and connected to the internet. Once confirmed, follow the steps below to connect Netflix with your Peloton.
Here are the step-by-step processes of how to watch Netflix on peloton using the WebView Browser Tester-
Step 1: Login To Your Peloton Account
So, start with logging into the peloton account, and straightly go down to the Peloton screen’s right-hand side’s three dots.
In some models, you may find these three dots in the top right corner. Doesn’t matter wherever it is, simply tap on this three-dot icon and move to the next step.
Step 2: Select The About Button
Once you click on the three-dot icon, it will bring to you a new menu on the right side of your peloton screen. From that menu, locate the “About” button and select it.
Step 3: Tap In The Bottom Right Corner Of The Pop-Up Box 7 Times
Now, another screen will pop up, and all you need to do is tap the lower right corner side 7 times. It may sound a bit weird but, that’s the way, you can bring the browser.
Step 4: Select The Android WebView Browser Tester
Once done, you will get to see the WebView browser tester on your peloton screen. So, tap on this icon, and it will take you to the browser.
Step 5: Type netflix.com
From the browser page search with “netflix.com” and hit the go button. After that, sign in to your Netflix account and then you will have full access to your Netflix subscription on your peloton touchscreen.
Step 6: Get Back To Peloton Default Mode
Once you have finished watching Netflix, if you want to get back to the Peloton Home screen, all you have to do is click on the down Back arrow button shown in the picture above. And it will bring you back to the WebView browser tester page.
From this page, you need to click on that “Back” button, and it will take you to the pop-up square box screen. Now, tap anywhere on the screen and the pop-up will go away.
For your convenience, we are going to add a video on how to watch Netflix on peloton bike below-
How To Get Netflix On Peloton
So far we’ve seen how you can stream Netflix on Peloton using a browser. But, if you want you can stream directly from the Netflix app by installing it on your peloton. So, let’s see how to download Netflix on peloton.
- Just like before, log in to your peloton account, and click on the “Setting” button from the top right corner of your peloton screen.
- And then from the dropdown menu, choose the “Device Settings” tab.
- Now, click on the “System” tab.
- Next, go over and select the option called “About Tablet.”
- Now, start scrolling down your screen and look out for the “Build Number” tab. And just like before, you need to tap on this tab 7 times, or until you see a message like, “You are now a developer”.
- Once you see that message, select the back button from the below and go back to the previous page. Again head on to the “Security” and then open the “Settings” tab.
- Finally, enable the “unknown sources – allow installation of apps from unknown sources” button.
Now, you are all set to install the Netflix app on your peloton software. So, here’s how to do this.
- Again, click the three-dot icon and select the “About” tab.
- Simply tap the bottom right side of the pop-up window 7 times to open the WebView Browser tester.
- Once you see the WebView Browser tester, just click on it and search for third-party websites like APKMirror, APKPure, or APK Downloader. We will use APKMirror.com and then search for Netflix.
This is what the search list looks like, you should go for the most recent version from all these options. Tap on the download icon, and it will take on average 5 to 10 minutes. Once done, you just need to press the Peloton button from the bottom.
How To Watch Netflix On Peloton Treadmill
Now that you have downloaded the Netflix app, it’s time to install it and start watching on the peloton bike and tread. So, can you watch Netflix on peloton treadmill? Why not! You can access Netflix in the same way on your peloton tread and bike. So, let’s start with the installation process.
- Again you need to select the three-dot button from your peloton home screen and tap the “About” page.
- When you see the pop-up window, start clicking it 7 times just like before.
- Now, you will see the “download” icon. Simply click on it and select the Netflix APK app to install.
Now, you can conveniently access the Netflix app from your peloton app directly. All you need to do is click the window pop 7 times from the “About” menu. And, now, you will see the Netflix app right next to the WebView browser tester.
Can Netflix Cancel Your Subscription If Used On Peloton?
Peloton did not say that watching Netflix could void or cancel the subscription, but it also did not guarantee that anyone should try this kind of hack. The Peloton touchscreen is designed to access the Peloton workouts only.
Therefore, anything except the peloton classes you watch or stream may risk your subscription. In this case, the safest way is to factory reset the peloton settings as soon as you finish watching Netflix, especially when you are within the warranty period.
Sometimes it feels good to watch your favorite web series or movies while working out. And using Netflix on the peloton is a great way to do so. Also, it will work great to keep you busy, especially those new to Peloton. So, this is all for How to watch Netflix on peloton.
Barely, it will take 5 to 10 minutes, and you will be all set with your bike or tread and access to your Netflix. But, keep in mind that, the peloton has a list of terms and conditions, where installing third-party apps is prohibited. So, this may result in termination of the service.